What makes a winner?
In life we all know that there are winners and losers, it’s as simple as that. The 12 Habits of Successful Job Seekers introduces you to the secrets of life’s winners.
Have you ever noticed how the very best of things always just seem to fall into some people’s laps without them seeming to really try. They always get the best jobs, and the best opportunities in life. Annoying isn’t it?
Well it doesn’t all happen by chance – ‘those’ people all have some clearly defined and measurable habits in common: – The 12 Habits of Success
Learn the ‘Secrets of Success’
- Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail – and all that Stuff
- It’s Professional to be Professional
- Get Organized, Stay Organized
- Hard Work Never Killed Anyone – But it did get them the Job
- Collaborate to Accumulate
- Positive Mental Attitude – Not Just a Cliché
- You Won’t See Success Without Focus
- Face up to Reality
- Perceiving is Believing
- A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing
- Courage and Convictions
- Honesty is the Only Policy